NFL Draft

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
For us diehard football fans it's a morsel til August. How did everyone who cares or watched think their team did in the NFL Draft this past weekend. I'm a Cowboy's fan and am pretty happy with the new additions. Also, any thoughts on Maurice getting drafted in the 3rd round? Anxious to see if he makes it through training camp without getting hurt.

The Browns did well for themselves...of course, after signing Trent Dilfer a few months ago, what else did we REALLY need!!??? :faint: :faint:

Pokes did great....as a Panthers fan, I was fairly happy. Hoping that the running back and qb we got turn out...if so, it was a great draft. Time will tell.

I've got a good feeling about Carolina....staggering injuries to start last season, finished strong....could be a surprise this year.

As a NY Jets fan, I was happy with their picks. Considering what was available in this years crop, they did a good job. Like always, it's such a crap shoot. However, I was pleased that they picked up Jolley before the draft.

TexLaw said:
Woodman said:
We don't have a team in Cleveland. We used to, but the league took it away from us.

:-({|=

They did the same thing to you! Ha Ha Ha Ha! "F#*k me once, shame on you. F*#k me twice, shame on me!" I'll never go back. The bastards!

Hey WoodGuy,

You guys in Cleveland ought to start a support group or something, no Browns, OBVIOUSLY, NO CAVS, putting all your hopes in the Indians?

I'll repeat my question....LeBron Who??? :D :D :D

You got me there Bruce. I cannot defend any of this city's franchises. I'm really fed up! LET"S BARBEQUE AND GLOF!!!!!

I'm with you, I told Greg I was half tempted to make the trip this Saturday. Guess I'll wait til Grand Rapids rolls around.

Back
Top Bottom