New Wolfe Rub Product Label and Packaging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
Oh Sure! Now that I got stuck with the Cheap packaging! :!:

Sorry Dave, I'm a work in progess! Trying to improve things for you guys takes time!

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

Sorry Dave, I'm a work in progess! Trying to improve things for you guys takes time!
I like the red lids. :)

Well I can't make everyone happy! LOL The distributor that had white lids was out of stock when I ordered these. As soon as they were delivered the other distributor e-mailed me and said the white lids were in stock. So as soon as I run out of the red lids, they'll change to white!

Jim Cook said:
Looks Great Larry.
Reminds me of Jack Londons "Call Of The Wild"
I'll bet Wolf Rub will even make it to the Jack this year

Would that be awesome or what!!!!!!!!! Talk about great advertisement!

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ny09b0k]
Woodman said:

Well I can't make everyone happy! LOL The distributor that had white lids was out of stock when I ordered these. As soon as they were delivered the other distributor e-mailed me and said the white lids were in stock. So as soon as I run out of the red lids, they'll change to white![/quote:2ny09b0k]
I would rather have red than white.

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ndagi80]
Woodman said:

Well I can't make everyone happy! LOL The distributor that had white lids was out of stock when I ordered these. As soon as they were delivered the other distributor e-mailed me and said the white lids were in stock. So as soon as I run out of the red lids, they'll change to white!
I would rather have red than white.[/quote:2ndagi80]

See what I mean, I can't please everyone!

ScottyDaQ said:
We still have a little work to do on the logo, the size wasn't correct. Once Larry gets the sizes to me, I can balance it better.

Scotty did a great job with the label, it was the Press Company that kinda hosed them up!

Bob T said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2h50zdm2]
ScottyDaQ said:
We still have a little work to do on the logo, the size wasn't correct. Once Larry gets the sizes to me, I can balance it better.

Scotty did a great job with the label, it was the Press Company that kinda hosed them up!

Those dang printers! I'm glad I don't print for a living! :)[/quote:2h50zdm2]

Bob, I thought about you when Larry told me he was having labels professionally made. Problem is... He didn't tell me until he told me he had to go to the printer to pick them up. Little too late to mention you then.

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2v5dijui]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2v5dijui]
Woodman said:

I would rather have red than white.[/quote:2v5dijui]

See what I mean, I can't please everyone![/quote:2v5dijui]

If you had red, he would want white, if you had white, he would want red.

Say Larry, I was kinda wondering how much rub the average guy uses on, oh say a rack of babybacks? By the way I do like the new logo. Reminds me of the three times I was camping and heard wolves howling in the wild.

Griff

Griff said:
Say Larry, I was kinda wondering how much rub the average guy uses on, oh say a rack of babybacks? By the way I do like the new logo. Reminds me of the three times I was camping and heard wolves howling in the wild.

Griff

Griff,
I'd say that pretty much depends on the chef. I'd guess I probably around 3-4 TBS per rack. I rub my ribs down generously prior to putting onto the cooker, then I'll sprinkle just a bit more on right after I put them on the pit.

My biggest problem with "Wolfe Rub". It only comes in small sizes. For those of us who use it on customer products, we need BIGGER containers. Here is my suggestion:

MORE WOLFE RUB

Bill The Grill Guy said:
My biggest problem with "Wolfe Rub". It only comes in small sizes. For those of us who use it on customer products, we need BIGGER containers. Here is my suggestion:

MORE WOLFE RUB

DONE! Check it out at www.wolferub.com !

Back
Top Bottom