New Website proof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":5j93ut4o]
Woodman said:
Hey you thug! This isn't the "you know where" room! [-X

Bubba don't know how to post without using profanity, must be a Yankee. 8-[ :eek:

Easy Tiger, easy.[/quote:5j93ut4o]

Nick there's an exception to every rule, and you're the exception this time. If they all could just take your example they'd be good people too! You know I luvs you!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3bpolgmi][quote="Larry Wolfe":3bpolgmi]
Woodman said:

Bubba don't know how to post without using profanity, must be a Yankee. 8-[ :eek:

Easy Tiger, easy.[/quote:3bpolgmi]

Nick there's an exception to every rule, and you're the exception this time. If they all could just take your example they'd be good people too! You know I luvs you![/quote:3bpolgmi]

I'm just busting your b@lls! Nobody makes more fun of us Yanks than me! Except Chris!

Sorry guys if I offended anyone(not really but do I at least appear sincere?). I guess listening to Sirius radio all the time now I just figured the FCC took the slang term for penis(is that better now?) off their list of words you can't say. But then again, they don't control satellite radio...yet.

Yankees???? Hmmn...didn't we win that war??? =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Must really kill "ya'll" when you realize how good our que really is...lol

Great site. A typo in the Texas Hottie paragraph. Looks like you're doing what I want to be doing in a year or so.
Dave

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":312dodyz][quote="Larry Wolfe":312dodyz]
Woodman said:

Easy Tiger, easy.[/quote:312dodyz]

Nick there's an exception to every rule, and you're the exception this time. If they all could just take your example they'd be good people too! You know I luvs you![/quote:312dodyz]
He aint' the only Yankee!
:tant: :bbbat:

ScottyDaQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3k4e1lh2][quote="Larry Wolfe":3k4e1lh2]
Woodman said:

Easy Tiger, easy.

Nick there's an exception to every rule, and you're the exception this time. If they all could just take your example they'd be good people too! You know I luvs you![/quote:3k4e1lh2]
:tant: :bbbat:[/quote:3k4e1lh2]

Hey Q the north shall rise again :!:

Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":29rsspai][quote="Larry Wolfe":29rsspai]
Woodman said:

Easy Tiger, easy.

Nick there's an exception to every rule, and you're the exception this time. If they all could just take your example they'd be good people too! You know I luvs you!
:tant: :bbbat:[/quote:29rsspai]

Hey Q the north shall rise again :!:[/quote:29rsspai]

We never sunk!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":29kl5pdg][quote="Nick Prochilo":29kl5pdg][quote="Larry Wolfe":29kl5pdg]
Woodman said:

Easy Tiger, easy.

:tant: :bbbat:[/quote:29kl5pdg]

Hey Q the north shall rise again :!:[/quote:29kl5pdg]

We never sunk![/quote:29kl5pdg]

Puff did, cause I flushed him twice!

Woodman....nice looking site. If I didn't know that I make better Que than you, Id consider hiring you ! :)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2ibtta2q]
Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ibtta2q][quote="Nick Prochilo":2ibtta2q][quote="Larry Wolfe":2ibtta2q]
Woodman said:

Easy Tiger, easy.

:tant: :bbbat:[/quote

Hey Q the north shall rise again :!:[/quote:2ibtta2q]

We never sunk![/quote:2ibtta2q]

Puff did, cause I flushed him twice![/quote:2ibtta2q][/quote:2ibtta2q]

Nope still here, you better call the plumber :!:
'Cause I plugged her up :)
Tell him not to use Drano 'cause it burns my eyes :eek:uch:

Back
Top Bottom