new toy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got a steal ! :( I was at the Sausage Maker today too, but I spent alot more $$$ :eek: Almost 30 times that! :eek: :eek: I got a good deal too! :(

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="The Joker":hu6m9vvn]You got a steal ! :( I was at the Sausage Maker today too, but I spent alot more $$$ :eek: Almost 30 times that! :eek: :eek: I got a good deal too! :(
That's a huge chunk of change! What the heck did or didn't you buy. :eek:[/quote:hu6m9vvn]
Sausage stuffer, Electric smoker and a few accessories.

Well, I went and looked at all Wittdog's posts and found this post, clicked on it and, well it's back!! :eek: :eek: :spell:

#-o What is going on here?????

Something isn't working right here! It all started when those guys from the "Other" board came over here. Nice purchase Bill! I'm gonna do that one of these days also.

Man my buy of the slicer (Which I needed) pales in comparison to that mound of stuff :) ........... :!: Joker let me know when I need to drive up to Canada oops I mean the Island for samples.... :grin:

wittdog said:
Man my buy of the slicer (Which I needed) pales in comparison to that mound of stuff :) ........... :!: Joker let me know when I need to drive up to Canada oops I mean the Island for samples.... :grin:
LOL! Will do. I do recall you saying you laid out more than I did on your 1st day... :!:

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
LOL! Will do. I do recall you saying you laid out more than I did on your 1st day... :!:
That's because I didn't go with there best customer at the time. :!:

wittdog said:
The Joker said:
wittdog said:
That's because I didn't go with there best customer at the time. :!:
:lmao: Now we know how you got that slicer at that price! :(

Nick Prochilo said:
Something isn't working right here! It all started when those guys from the "Other" board came over here. Nice purchase Bill! I'm gonna do that one of these days also.
:-k Me thinks the same thing :!:

Who's Bill 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom