New Toy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
I went and picked this up at Sams yesterday. Funny thing is that we went there for apple juice. :D

img_239018_0_5e78792b790e8b416222f0b80bd8380c.jpg

I'm not sure what goin on it first. I seasoned it yesterday with a bunch of pork butt grease...(that sounds nasty) lol Maybe just go with burgers tonight.

The brand is Bakers and Chefs.....A buddy of mine says he bought one about 7 or 8 yrs. ago. He said he stores it outside and claimed it starts right up everytime.

Fine looking moochine. It looks a lot like my Blue Rhino on steroids. You could feed the whole block with that gizmo. Nice snag.

Yep it's gonna be my money maker Cap. I'm gonna use it to vend. I used one a few weeks ago vending for a friend in North Platte, NB. It was really nice to re-heat ribs and pork loin pops on it.

Is it too late to get a top for it? That should would come in handy. Maybe it got one and just cant see it. I am of closed lid school of thought on gassers.

bigwheel said:
Is it too late to get a top for it? That should would come in handy. Maybe it got one and just cant see it. I am of closed lid school of thought on gassers.

Sorry BW, gotta use a chaffing lid pan for cover. I hear you tho.

BBQuzz Our, block party is last week in June. Your all invited. :) bring beer. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom