New Rempe in Town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrat's Greg! i think we should all take this opportunity to thank Greg for starting this board. It's my favorite, and not only because of Greg but because of all the great folks who commune here. I guess pics will be coming soon!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Rempe and family! Glad to hear everyones healthy and doing fine. Hope the new addition favors Mrs. Rempe, Mr. is a bit hard on the eyes!

Congratulations to Mrs. Rempe, afterall she did all the work. Greg, fine job there young man, now get to work on that college fund.

:faint: :fam:

Give the kid a break and send her to Miami!

(ps. what a break for the Mrs, not having to be pregnant in this awful heat anymore!) Congrats! Woodman

Congrats to you and your wife, Greg. So, since you're gonna be up most of the night from now on....might as well plan some all night cooks. Also, when should we expect our cigars? About the same time as we'll all be receiving our Sylvia's? LOL

Greg
Congrats to you and the wife.
Never raised girls but now have a grand daughter living with us, is very different.
Jim

Congratulations Greg & family! =D> Can't wait to hear a new little voice saying HI BOB & DEB from across the street. :D

HOLY CRAP...a new baby and Smokein's first post all in 24 hours!! Life is good! :!:

Thanks for the well wishes!

Her name is...(ahem)...Marleigh Claire...let the shit start flying! #-o #-o 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom