New Rempe in Town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grandma and I ("Pops") would like to add our excitement and joy! Another beautiful girl we can spoil. Grandma Airboss is on duty in CTown taking care of the big sisters. Got a pic of her holding the new kid yesterday in the hospital. She's in her glory and I fear she may never return.

Ten liitle fingers, ten little toes, two perfect ears. God's miraculous work is often so easy to see. Thanks Greg and Becky!

I love you!

Dad

i
ScottyDaQ said:
Jeez, I had pics on a website of my baby girl a couple hours after she came out. Hmmm. Am I a geek? Yes. Muuhhhaahhhaaaaaaa :wwnn:

I defense of son Greg, and I don't think I am betraying a confidence here, the photographer in the family is also the one who had the baby, aka D-I-L Becky. That said, Grandma Airboss will be back early next week armed with a 512 SD card full of pics. If we haven't seen anything by then I will take the liberty and post three or four hunderd of the ones she's taken...after getting the approprite release from Mom & Dad of course.

\:D/

And now that I think about it, Son Greg is sorta off line under the circumstances so using my best Alexander Haig impression I add, "As of now, I am in control here in the White House."

Airboss,

One of the GREAT moments in our country's history. Thanks for making me laugh tonight.

Back
Top Bottom