NEW PODCAST....Homebbq.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
There is a new podcast in the PODCAST section. It is with Kevin Bevington again but this time on his competition team Homebbq.com.

They have been the FBA team of the year for the last 4 years in a row and in the top 10 KCBS TOTY standings 2 of the last 3 years as well. Lots of good info!! 8)

Good job Greg, way to draw out those "secrets." [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

It's funny, just when I think asking those few brisket questions are going to produce the same the answers....they don't!!

I did an interview with Chris Lilly last week and asked the same questions when we started talking about competition stuff...needless to say...stay tuned!!

I think Kevin gets overlooked because he isn't strictly a KCBS team...look at his homepage and check out his awards...I would put money on him in any comp to come out in the top 2 spots overall...!!! He wins a lot in both organizations!!

On a side note...how do you guys find the sound quality and production of the shows since January?

Terrible, you should rush out and invest in higher quality audio equipment. Just explain to the wife that the guys aren't happy, I'm sure she'll understand. Oh, and you're gonna need a bigger card table for the new equipment.

It's been real good Greg!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom