new pan today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cflatt

Sous Chef
brand new off ebay lodge 12" extra deep chicken fryer.....22 bucks, guess whats for dinner ? :grin:

cflatt said:
brand new off ebay lodge 12" extra deep chicken fryer.....22 bucks, guess whats for dinner ? :grin:

Ummm, cast iron? 8-[ Take pics ~ I'm lookin' to add some CI pans to my arsenal.

The Joker said:
cflatt said:

Ummm, cast iron? 8-[ Take pics ~ I'm lookin' to add some CI pans to my arsenal.

Time for you to go grage sale'in!

They usually have piles of em. 12,10,8,6,4" skillets, and the cornbread pans are usually on the right as you go around. LOL

Looks pretty cool cflatt. You gunna trust the season? Or burn it off and start over? Is that a little grease I see in the back of the stove? :grin:

yep, cast iron. its over 60 bucks from lodge, and now that I have had to move over the sacred line I dont see alot of cast up here.

I almost bought one of those several years ago. It comes with a basket? I opted for a 22" skillet! Hope the chix was good!

this one didnt come with a basket, just the lid. cooked up a load of what we call"cottage fries" , basically just sliced potatoes . then drained and baked the pan for a bit...and no...thats not grease...its bacon drippins :grin:

Back
Top Bottom