New Kegerator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SteerCrazy

Head Chef
I have a kegerator but it was made by a company in Canada. Had the Guinness logo put on the front. It will fit a keg and a pony keg plus 2 soda kegs for homebrew....I love it, so do the neighbors

muttman05 said:
are you makeing your own homebrew? I think I might get into that as well. I think I can for sure get 2 full kegs and maybe 2 soda kegs for HB.

I was doing my own brew but decided that it was too much beer for one person to keg and drink in a timely manner. Now I just do party drinks like lemonade and vodka or other fruity (lemonade type) drinks and vodka or rum. That usually get's drunk quick and I can remove the soda keg and get it cleaned up. I don't use it a ton, it stays in my garage.

muttman05 said:
After a year of researching and a lot of other delays I finally put it all together this week.
I purchased a 14.8cf Maytag freezer from cons. It was the floor model and last years model so I got a smoken deal.

I built what I think to a bad a$$ rig. I took some pics and plan on doing a write up this week on how I built it.

Who else has one?

WoW. you can get wasted so quick on a keg. :razz:

Its tough to comment without a pic...hint hint... :bar:

muttman05 said:
working on the second keg already. Seem that it doesn't last as long as I thought. haha...

My wife now wants a soda despenser! Maybe when we build a new house we will have it in the bar area. I am not dropping the cash now for one.

yeah, it's easy to go through em......soda kegs are great, next you'll have to have a dual tap, one for beer and one for homemade root beer

They do make em with locks (the taps) ya know so the kiddies don't "accidentally" pour themselves a cold one 8-[

Back
Top Bottom