New Cooking Chanel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good Pigs. I think my wife has been watching it. I would walk by the TV and see Julia Child on the tube and make a comment like "I thought she was dead" and my wife would say something about my intelligence. Thanks for letting us know.

Smokey Lew said:
Looks good Pigs. I think my wife has been watching it. I would walk by the TV and see Julia Child on the tube and make a comment like "I thought she was dead" and my wife would say something about my intelligence. Thanks for letting us know.

Yea, she is gone. Talked to some folk on other forum's that met her in person in there local market. Great cooking woman!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/3523/saturday ... rench-chef :LOL:

Pigs

Awesome! I HATE the Food Network. The weakest cooking shows around!!!! (except for diners driveins and dives)

I cant even begin to tell you how gd sick of Barefoot contessa I am. (and all of the other "BORING" cooking shows) . Thanks Pigs.

im gonna go watch the snl thing.

Tri Tip said:
how about the chick that says "Ya All" constantly PUKE!!!!

Yea, Paula makes some good chow but the "Ya All" does get a out of hand. Her son's are good cook's. Guess they have a place where they turn out some good chow.

Pigs

I swear I was gonna add that today! Yahowwwwwwl...... I dont mind Paula but gd, how many times do we gotta hear that line. I turned the tv on as soon as I woke up this mornin' and her show was on.....AGAIN! So then I got in the shower.

Back
Top Bottom