New Coke Zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TexLaw said:
If it tastes anything like Pepsi, keep it the heck away from me. As Susan alluded, anyhow, all that junk that organic chemists have trouble drawing is no friggin' good for you.

I hate to state the obvious and not so adventurous. However, I will. If you want to be good to yourself, drink some water, folks. Save the Cokes (and your money) for a treat.

TL

Ohhhhh boy! I've heard that unless you drink 700-800 diet sodas a day, that none of the ingredients is really that harmful to you. So I'll take my chances and spend a little money to enjoy what I am drinking. Go ahead drink all the healthy water you like to stay healthy and save a little. But when that bus runs us over we're both still gonna die the same but I will have been satisfied with what I just drank! Life is short, enjoy it and take chances!

Okay, lets try this. The bus driver has been drinking Coke Zero for a long time. He is driving the bus and has a massive seizure from the crap in the soda. You are walking down the road and get hit & killed by the bus. Did you die from Coke Zero or from being hit by the bus?

TexLaw said:
For a what? Is that a new word for beer?

Wait a minute, I get it. Martini, I'm hoping? If so, the answer is no, it is not too early. Remember, martinis started as a nice cocktail for before dinner. I'd say it's before dinner, alright.

TL

Absolutely! :(

TexLaw said:
Good. Where's the gin?

TL

I keep mine in several places around the home. I find it handy to keep a bottle of Uncle Beef in the broom closet and one sealed in plastic at the bottom of the pool. I used to have one on the ride around mower but I sold that when I moved to Florida...the mower that is. And, I used to use my computer bag for my computer but now...

I tried the Zero. There is a Zero chance that I try another. I tried to aquire the taste for diet drinks for years and I cant do it. Zero tastes like diet to me so I choose water. The only diet drinks that make it past these lips are lite beers.

I hear ya Dale. However, an unexpected change in my blood's abilty to, shall we say, process sugar, left me no choice than to move to the diet colas. It was a year, literally, until I could get past what everyone refers to as the "after taste." I tried lemon juice, limes, plugging my nose, you name it. Then, just like that, it was okay. Now, whenever I taste the regular colas it feels like I have a mouth full of syrup. That said, I'm sure whatever's in the diet stuff is killing me in some other fashion. I think your beer notion is best

Back
Top Bottom