New Clothes for church....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh,,,,,,,,,,,remember how I invited you to Q-fest???????? Well, we aren't going to have it anymore...so........... :roll:

Who you talking to here? Remember quoting is our friend:) Only real Q'fest in existence happen at Glenrose, TX. Now I attended that one. They dont disarm a person at the gate. Now the one I went too cost about 40 bucks a haid and they feed you some crappy old over smoked brisket which tasted like it been cooked on RR crossties. I think they mainly an excuse for somebody who can't make it as a Caterer come to make a few bucks. Now hope somebody can convince me otherwise. I am purty firm on this issue.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Really..do look like a nice kewl new man toy ya got there Sapo. Might go buy one myself if Osama or Algore ever shuts off the electricity to prevent global warming etc. What ever happen on your big chili feed for the churchy folks? You have it or is that yet future? Thanks.

bigwheel
It's going to be this Saturday night at 6:30 pm... I'll let ya know how it comes out...

surfinsapo said:
bigwheel said:
Really..do look like a nice kewl new man toy ya got there Sapo. Might go buy one myself if Osama or Algore ever shuts off the electricity to prevent global warming etc. What ever happen on your big chili feed for the churchy folks? You have it or is that yet future? Thanks.

bigwheel
It's going to be this Saturday night at 6:30 pm... I'll let ya know how it comes out...

Good luck buddy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom