New Advertiser...Knox Spice Company

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Please welcome Knox Spice Company to the advertising family here on BBQ Central. As with all advertisers, I ask you give them first shot at your business, click on the banners and so forth!

Thanks for taking a chance with me Bryan! :D

www.knoxspice.com

hmm, I'm liking the low salt aspect....might have to try that
after SOTB...then I can finally concentrate on different
flavors. And steak.

Captain Morgan said:
hmm, I'm liking the low salt aspect....might have to try that
after SOTB...then I can finally concentrate on different
flavors. And steak.
Ok Greg... Do we a discount if we tell the "Grego sent us"...? :shock:

We dicided to go with a lot less salt than what we had been finding on the shelf. Anyway we never really used that much salt in the actual rub we were making but usually salted the meat before cooking.

I hope I ma not breaking any rules as I did not join the forum to pimp dry rubs but to learn more about using my pit.

Surfin Sapo or any registered member of the BBQ Central forum. If you pm me your email address I will send you a voucher for $2.00 off the Gift Set (all 3 rubs). I will honor this until August 29.

I wish I could create vouchers for individual boxes but the margin disappears pretty quickly with the cost of spices and shipping.

bknox said:
We dicided to go with a lot less salt than what we had been finding on the shelf. Anyway we never really used that much salt in the actual rub we were making but usually salted the meat before cooking.

I hope I ma not breaking any rules as I did not join the forum to pimp dry rubs but to learn more about using my pit.
Surfin Sapo or any registered member of the BBQ Central forum. If you pm me your email address I will send you a voucher for $2.00 of the Gift Set (all 3 rubs). I will honor this until August 29.

I wish I could create vouchers for individual boxes but the margin disappears pretty quickly with the cost of spices and shipping.

Bryan Pimp Away brother and get the word out about your rubs!! While you pimp, everyone here will help you along with learning the in's and out of your pit!! I'm gonna place an order when I get home and try out your rubs too!! Good luck with sales!!!

Greg Rempe said:
Bryan, your add his AWESOME...with the chicken head popping up!! AWESOME!
I agree with Grego.. that would be a cool mask for one of the BBQ Central tv shows...Hmmm? Off to the store...lol

Thanks for the kudos on the ad. I like to keep thinks light. You can see the post cards I send out to stores (when I have stamps).

The new one has 2 guys cutting down a giant roast. The guy on the left is me and the guy on the right is my brother Tim. The picture was taken in 1934(ish) at a logging camp. Some love it and some not so much.

http://www.knoxspice.com/images/Card/Kn ... _Front.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom