Need Your Help for Cancer Walk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Jason - 3 Eyz said:
Hey folks,

My mother-in-law was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago and has been fighting it since. It went into remission for a period of time, but has recently come back. She will be participating in a Walk for Like down in Floriday. If anyone can help by donating to the cause, it would greatly be appreciated. I lost my grandfather to cancer, so it is an issue near and dear to my heart. If interested, the link is:

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/Relay ... fr_id=4686

Thanks so much!!!

I hope things work out for your Mother in law. I lost my mother to lung cancer two years ago and less than a year after that my father was diagnosed with throat cancer and has since had a larynjectomy. Cancer sucks and effect far too many people!! Come on everyone if you can try to contribute something so there can be a cure found and this will stop ruining peoples lives.

This is kind of a sore subject for me. Every year we do a hundred pounds (finished) of pulled pork plus three gallons of sauce and supply rolls for the relay for life. Been that way for about five years now. This year they sold them for a buck a piece! Needless to say I was pissed when I found out. And they were getting $2.00 for a slice of soggy pizza!? In years past they sold for $4.50 to $5.00! Never again!
BTW My dad has cancer. CANCER SUCKS!

Back
Top Bottom