Need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
My nephew needs your help. His school is having a post card contest to see who's class can get the most postcards from different states. I figured who better to ask than the BBQ Family. All you need to do is mail a post card from your state to the address shown below. Here are the states they need. A huge thanks! I think they win a pizza party or sumthin'. db

We still need
> Georgia , kansas, maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, both Carolinas
>
>
> The postcard needs to say
>
> Zachary Morgan Room 13
> c/o Tincher Preparatory
> 1701petaluma ave
> long beach ca,90815
>
>
> Thank you,
> Zachary Downing Morgan
>

Can we just send an email? Not sure the Post Orfice even sells post cards anymore. Do his teacher's hubby happen to work for them or anything? This could be a plot to drum up some bizness. That entity is going down the tubes rapidly according to TV. They are in big twoble over their pension plan..to name but a single problemo. They aren't real dedicated like they were when I used to be a Mail Man back in a previous incarnation. If some kid sent a Christmas Card addressed to MeeMaw and PeePaw at Rt. 3 we could track down the intended recipient. Don't work like that no more. Not many folks take pride in their profession nowadays. It's a sign of the end times I think.

Back
Top Bottom