My Wife's handiwork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very impressive. Know the young lady had a great birthday. I can tell by looking.

bigwheel

Tell that young en happy birthday an tell yer wife that was a swell job on the cake! If you guys lived closer I could sure use her talents on cake cookin from time ta time!

That is sure fine work.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes for Andrea. Tomorrow is actually her birthday, But last week was when we could book the place. Maybe tomorrow we'll go out as a family and have an evening out.

The problem with having both husband & wife with cooking talents is that we fight over kitchen space. LOL Some say we need a bigger kitchen, I just say we need 2 kitchens! :D

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes!

Re:

Hillbilly said:
Gary, that kitchen thin is exactly why I'm buildin mine in the basement. Be set up the way I like it an I'll have the key ta the door!
That's kind of like my one pal has his set up. He has 2 keys. One for the kitchen and one for the bar room. He put the door on the bar room when after removal of a false ceiling tile a ton of beer cans came crashing down on his head! :LOL: He has teenager's in the house.Price for the crime? Wash every single window in the house and garage (inside and outside) and no friends over for 2 months.

Pigs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom