My Side of the Mountains WSM Tutorial

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Bill TGG and Gary are masters at their craft of making some of the best BBQ that comes out of Virginia. Recently they set aside their two separate BBQ Competition Teams (Bill's Grill and Gary's BBQ) and combined together to form "My Side of the Mountain BBQ Comp Team". They were a formidable before they combined but now they should be pretty much unbeatable together. Plus they've both recently purchase a "Secret Weapon", two shiny brand new Weber Smokey Mountains. Well let me tell you, these guys have taken hold of their WSM like fish in water. They're already producing award winning BBQ within the first month of cooking on their new WSM's. They're so good and already well seasoned WSM Pitmasters that they've decided to write the "My Side of the Mountain, WSM Tutorial". This book is still a work in progress, but when it's done it will give you a step by step "How to Make Award Winning BBQ" with your Weber Smokey Mountain. They've just finished the first chapter, "How to Light your WSM, the Mountain Boy Way"". HERE'S one of the never before seen pic's of these two pitmasters doing what they do best!

Larry Wolfe said:
Bill TGG and Gary are masters at their craft of making some of the best BBQ that comes out of Virginia. Recently they set aside their two separate BBQ Competition Teams (Bill's Grill and Gary's BBQ) and combined together to form "My Side of the Mountain BBQ Comp Team". They were a formidable before they combined but now they should be pretty much unbeatable together. Plus they've both recently purchase a "Secret Weapon", two shiny brand new Weber Smokey Mountains. Well let me tell you, these guys have taken hold of their WSM like fish in water. They're already producing award winning BBQ within the first month of cooking on their new WSM's. They're so good and already well seasoned WSM Pitmasters that they've decided to write the "My Side of the Mountain, WSM Tutorial". This book is still a work in progress, but when it's done it will give you a step by step "How to Make Award Winning BBQ" with your Weber Smokey Mountain. They've just finished the first chapter, "How to Light your WSM, the Mountain Boy Way"". HERE'S one of the never before seen pic's of these two pitmasters doing what they do best!

That's too funny! I hope it's not like these fish http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longi ... d-homepage

Well Larry, that is a good one. I didn't realize that anyone had a camera going THAT day :oops: . I was just following your tutelage.

Dang Larry, you Idiot... it ain't kerosene its GASOLINE...You Retards in your wheelchairs can't get anything right.... and it has to be 94 octane... gotta get that petrolium taste in there.. tis what makes brisket get up and go.

Geez .. the crap I have to deal with.... Bill and I are surrounded by idiots...well, just one idiot, Larry, he is big enough to surround most anything...

Let's all talk about Larry again, boy I can hardly wait. [smilie=a_whyme.gif] [smilie=puppydogeyes.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_178.gif] [smilie=thefinger.gif]

I'm just funnin' with you guys.....................I wouldn't iffin' I didn't luvs ya!

Gary in VA said:
Dang Larry, you Idiot... it ain't kerosene its GASOLINE...

Gary, you need to go a little further south - like down to Franklin county - and get some of the "charcoal lighter" that they make around there. It'll burn better than gasoline. ;)

Back
Top Bottom