My Puppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knine

Sous Chef
well here are a few pics of my 3 week old German Shepherd puppies . :cheers . 4 males and 5 females . If yall have not figured it out that is where i get my screen name from . I train mostly and every once in a wile a i breed them . This is a few pics of my last litter . [smilie=a_bigteeth.gif]

:LOL:

Please move too general borad [smilie=imslow.gif]

Those pics bring back fond memories of me as child running as fast as my feet would carry me away from Margo, the big German Shepard that lived up the hill. :LOL:

They are cute though. ;)

Do you train Police dogs ?

Good looking pups!! We used to have another member here that trained German Shepards for the PD.

Note to self - block this thread from wife..She's been hinting lately about getting a puppy...2 dogs is enough for now...

Good looking pups !

Finny..thats sick !!! Thats why we cant have anything nice around here !!!

( for cats I use Hickory ) :oops:

john pen said:
Finny..thats sick !!! Thats why we cant have anything nice around here !!!

( for cats I use Hickory ) :oops:
Look closely at my rabbit and ribs cook....rabbit or cat you make the call... :roll:

lol John thats funny :) . ok i can get yall weekly up dates and i will tape them in the yard this weekend and post that too .

i do train in the same format as the PD but i use more control . dont need them chasing my family around like they are crack heads. [smilie=tongue.gif]

no formal names . i cant do that . kinda like naming your cattle just cant get that attached to them . not that i am gonna off my puppies but you know what i mean . when a puppy leves my house to go to another a little bit of me goes with them . :oops:

well the one that allready comes to the front is a Female and her name shall be Diva . matter of fact she already pulled herself up out of the welping box and was walking around the room .

i will give any1 a chance to get one of the puppies from the mother and get out the house with it to try to BBQ it . but first you need to get through the daddy the first girl and wolf the all black 90lbs GSD that loves to play catch the clown . :twisted: .

knine said:
well here are a few pics of my 3 week old German Shepherd puppies . :cheers . 4 males and 5 females . If yall have not figured it out that is where i get my screen name from . I train mostly and every once in a wile a i breed them . This is a few pics of my last litter . [smilie=a_bigteeth.gif]

Please move too general borad [smilie=imslow.gif]

Now those are cute pups thank you so much for posting those !!!

That reminds me of a commercial I saw years ago... if I remember correctly, a little boy walks up on a porch and opens the screen door - and about a dozen puppies come tumbling out and pounce on him, resulting in a great deal of licking and giggling. Great commercial; unfortunately I don't remember what the product was. :D

Captain Morgan said:
Coke?
or Pepsi?

Pepsi, from 1976. Here's a link to a site with that commercial, and also one with Barney Fife plugging Sanka.

http://www.roadode.com/drink_2.shtml

DonKnotts.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom