My new stuffin horn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
I been wan'tin one a these but wouldn't pay the price. Found one new fer 89 bucks with the shippin, so I sprung fer it!

img_176868_0_b80e5daee4019dd219e762aac5be078a.jpg

img_176868_1_a4209b95745ab846767b4561aa4b3b60.jpg

Here it be with a 5 pound + bird a comin through!

img_176868_2_03c1acb7524cfe76683d4b2773a4f8aa.jpg

The birds in the nettin.

img_176868_3_dd3502d89bacb026078f89a3a2e7368f.jpg

The finished cluckers!

I like the old country look it gives an hangin them birds will be nice. They tell me they cook faster when netted, ain't sure yet, they did cook faster this time but part a that might be cause I insulated the smoker too!

Well them is about the purtiest netted cluckers I ever seen. I have to tell you this story about one time when this fella I know ate the strings off the roast beef. Tasted purty good he claimed. Would it hurt a person to accidentally eat some of that chicken netting? Just trying to cover all the bases here. Thanks.

bigwheel

ps..Bet them be made to order for a rotess. Now is this hot or warm?

Well I tell ya, it's all cotton nettin, so, I spouse it wouldn't kill ya ifin ya ate any, I just cut straight up the middle with a pair a shears an it pull off perty decent.

Ain't sayin what it might look like after ya "Pass" it if ya catch my meanin!

I'm gonna use it fer my bacon to. I should say my shoulder bacon that is.

I found ifin I spray the inside with some oil, them birds slide through alot easier!

Well having known a few Hillybillys over the years hope he aint squirting that net down with Amalie or something like that. Ya know when I first seen it I thought you was squirting out large bore baloney. Whut do you shove on it with from the South end? Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well having known a few Hillybillys over the years hope he aint squirting that net down with Amalie or something like that. Ya know when I first seen it I thought you was squirting out large bore baloney. Whut do you shove on it with from the South end? Thanks.

bigwheel

My right paw!

I been soakin the nettin in vinegar, so far that works perty fair, might try sprayin it with cookin oil though to. It's a learnin process!

Well sounds like you got a good right handed meat stomper there with you right handy:) I would love to try that on some rotessed birds but since unless it done direct it aint fit to eat...not sure how that flame react with the net. It is just so hard to make them things act right ya know..speaking of the birds of course. Now I know how to pose em cuz I had a januine exspurt bohunk from down in the Hill Country who show me...but it be hard to describe in words if you get my drift here. Cook em butt to butt at the lowest temp which can be achieved. Would sure cure the old tying off wings and getting the legs looking like a modest movie star etc. I might just buy a large mouth funnel. Where didja say a person can buy the bags? Thanks.

bigwheel

Ahhh me and old old Kenny go way back. Used to buy a lot of stuff off them folks..guts..cures..additives etc. Now a few years back a person need to be careful not to buy any hardware off of em cuz..all they do is buy it retail from the Sausage Maker in Buffler, Noo Yawk and jack up the price about 20-30 percent and sell it to unsuspecting suckers. Now I was born on Thursday but it wasn't last Thursday. I broke em down like a rifle on that deal. Drug the truth out of em like a team of oxen so to speak:) I dont think they act like that anymore. I get all the hardware off Northern Tool and Supply these days. Its made in China by Christian Slave Labor so they got some good prices on stuffers and grinders and such things. Now aint never noticed the chicken netting gizmo over there. I bet they got it from Noo Yawk.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom