My New Soon To Be Camping Ride

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
I have to extend the handle bars higher, needs some welding and a ton of clean up! That little thing has been sitting in a barn with out the motor for over 25 years. Thought the old steel cooler would work good with the seat. Think I'll paint it old school Ski Doo yellow with the black stripes. I bought a pair of roller blades at a garage sale and will use the wheels on the front skies to help it roll better This is going to be a fun project. :LOL:
img_239428_0_efe0b6ff4a28a281a461b7d6f9d1d780.jpg

img_239428_1_9c9685000a7807577db61b889c9e0659.jpg

img_239428_2_62035ed59f6013c0bd3d551ff71ee2eb.jpg

Re: Ny New Soon To Be Camping Ride

Nick Prochilo said:
Good waste of money and time. BTW, what is Ny New Soon To Be Camping Ride?
All fixed spelling Nazi. Nick, you lead such a BORING LIFE! :roll:
I have a dollar into this project. (roller blades) Paint job will be free from a pal who owns a body shop, as far as time? What is there to do when you have the smoker going. Oh yea, sit in a lawn chair and drink beer.

Dang Pigs that looks like a super kewlish sled. Should be just whut the doc ordered when the snow flys. Or maybe it will go in the dirt too?

Re: Ny New Soon To Be Camping Ride

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2f6bcp9g]Good waste of money and time. BTW, what is Ny New Soon To Be Camping Ride?
All fixed spelling Nazi. Nick, you lead such a BORING LIFE! :roll:
I have a dollar into this project. (roller blades) Paint job will be free from a pal who owns a body shop, as far as time? What is there to do when you have the smoker going. Oh yea, sit in a lawn chair and drink beer.[/quote:2f6bcp9g]

Yeah, hard to believe that I could spend my days searching youtube for videos to post online! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

You idiots read my mind. Was looking at one of those Harbor Freight wagon gear set ups, Got a twelve foot toboggan stashed away, lets see if the little buggy goes first. (and it will) If the track blows out, a axle and a few tires in the back will do. Plus not sure how the roller blade wheels will work. Got a plan for that too.

Back
Top Bottom