My new hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
This guy has to be a Biker.

Outside the Bristol Zoo, in England , there is a parking lot for 150 cars and 8 coaches or buses.
It was manned by a very pleasant attendant with a ticket machine charging cars £1 (about $1.40) and coaches £5 (about $7).
This parking attendant worked there for all of 25 years until one day, he just didn't show up.
"Oh well", said Bristol Zoo Management, "we'd better phone the City Council and get them to send a new parking attendant."
"Err, no", said the Council, "that parking lot is your responsibility."

"Err, no", said Bristol Zoo Management, "the attendant was employed by the City Council... wasn't he ???"
"Err, no!" insisted the Council.
Sitting in his villa somewhere on the coast of Spain (presumably), is a man who had been taking the parking lot fees, estimated at £400 (about $560) per day at Bristol Zoo for the last 25 years. Assuming 7 days a week, this amounts to just over £3.6 million ($7 million) or $280,000 every year for 25 years !!!
And no one even knows his name.

My kind of enterlpreneur!

My uncle had a store about 30 minutes away from his home. It was open Monday through Saturday.

One Sunday he had to go there because he'd left something he needed at home.

Imagine his surprise when he found his store open for business being run by his employee.

Rag said:
This guy has to be a Biker.

Outside the Bristol Zoo, in England , there is a parking lot for 150 cars and 8 coaches or buses.
It was manned by a very pleasant attendant with a ticket machine charging cars £1 (about $1.40) and coaches £5 (about $7).
This parking attendant worked there for all of 25 years until one day, he just didn't show up.
"Oh well", said Bristol Zoo Management, "we'd better phone the City Council and get them to send a new parking attendant."
"Err, no", said the Council, "that parking lot is your responsibility."

"Err, no", said Bristol Zoo Management, "the attendant was employed by the City Council... wasn't he ???"
"Err, no!" insisted the Council.
Sitting in his villa somewhere on the coast of Spain (presumably), is a man who had been taking the parking lot fees, estimated at £400 (about $560) per day at Bristol Zoo for the last 25 years. Assuming 7 days a week, this amounts to just over £3.6 million ($7 million) or $280,000 every year for 25 years !!!
And no one even knows his name.

I bet he didn't pay tax either. You gotta admire the guy's style.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom