My Lunch with Greg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Just had lunch with Greg. I had the corned beef. He had the smoked pole sandwich! :) No charge for the tour of Cleveland dude!

We had wings at the home of the Original "Cleveland Wings" (the name before Buffalo stole the recipe!) "The Rudder Bar." :!:

Woodman said:
Just had lunch with Greg. I had the corned beef. He had the smoked pole sandwich! :) No charge for the tour of Cleveland dude!

AKA, "Tube Steak on a Knot Roll".

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

AKA, "Tube Steak on a Knot Roll".

:lcry: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lcry:

Well, homo it up all you want, but, I had a nice time. The ruben was great and I did enjoy taking the "tour" of Cleveland. Why don't we take John to the Hough district too! I'm sure he would appreciate that! :eek:

By the way, the Abruzzi was VERY good and so was the bread! Becky and I ate the whole loaf tonight for dinner!! Thanks again, Dave!! They paired well together! :(

Then we're on! This was the neighborhood that they burned down during the late 60's "Racial Unrest". Kind of like Cleveland's Watts Riots!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom