My latest project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Started redoing my deck last year. New boards on top, replaced the old hot tub and of course I needed an outdoor kitchen. Started the kitchen a couple of weeks ago and here's what I have so far.[attachment=5:qm0vb1xk]008.JPG[/attachment:qm0vb1xk][attachment=4:qm0vb1xk]IMG_0012.JPG[/attachment:qm0vb1xk][attachment=3:qm0vb1xk]007.JPG[/attachment:qm0vb1xk][attachment=2:qm0vb1xk]IMG_0011.JPG[/attachment:qm0vb1xk][attachment=1:qm0vb1xk]IMG_0013.JPG[/attachment:qm0vb1xk][attachment=0:qm0vb1xk]IMG_0014.JPG[/attachment:qm0vb1xk]

I need to get the kettle installed in the circle cutout, then a polished concrete countertop, doors, sink, refrig, garbage bin and stucco finish. Maybe by the end of the year????

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    342.9 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    375.5 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    313.1 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    372.8 KB · Views: 312
Wow! That looks great. If you buy a hammock you won't even need to go inside.

Captain Morgan said:
why would you do that when you're moving down here?
It's an investment! Total cost isn't gonna be above $1000.

bbquzz said:
You finish that kitchen you'll have to stay and Captain Morgan will be sad :LOL: Looks really great!
Cappy can come visit me anytime after they take that ankle braclet off of him!

Your lucky you live halfway across the world otherwise you would wake up to me cooken a burger on that grill and or sitten in your spa! Good looken deck!

Tri Tip said:
Your lucky you live halfway across the world otherwise you would wake up to me cooken a burger on that grill and or sitten in your spa! Good looken deck!
You get to meet interesting people that way! ;)

Tri Tip said:

Think Tri Tip has it figured out. a hot dog in the pond at camp fits me well. :LOL: toast on the grill is okay too. Along with bacon. :D

Pigs

Yeah where is the bar??? Make sure you mount your tap handles on the adjacent side so your grill don’t heat up you keg fridge.

Back
Top Bottom