My Food Saver SUCKS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
First one we got 3 years out of it, second one 5. On to the third one now. It does get a work out. Any one have the new stand up model? I have been looking at them and need a new food saver.
Thanks
Pigs

I dont know why you knot heads dont peddle them gizmos on ebay and go buy yourself the Glad Vacuum bags with the little hand pump. Works like a charm. 4 bucks for the starter kit then just buy bags. No electric needed do not emit greenhouse gasses etc. This is National Green Day ya know? We had green cream gravy available at lunch.

bigwheel said:
I dont know why you knot heads dont peddle them gizmos on ebay and go buy yourself the Glad Vacuum bags with the little hand pump. Works like a charm. 4 bucks for the starter kit then just buy bags. No electric needed do not emit greenhouse gasses etc. This is National Green Day ya know? We had green cream gravy available at lunch.
Hand pumping things just don't sound right. It's indecent somehow. :LOL:

Smokey Lew said:
bigwheel said:
Hand pumping things just don't sound right. It's indecent somehow. :LOL:

Ditto.....only fags, Puffs and Rempes would use hand pump models................

Now dont even get me to talking about the cow girl down in Jack County who could suck up a golf ball through a half inch garden hose. Chew all the chrome off a 2" trailer ball etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom