My EZ-UP SUCKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
I tried today to set up my new 10x10 ezup set up. It will not open. Yes, the cross corner brackets are disconnected. I have pushed and pulled until the arms are bent. Bitch won't open. Any body know what the secret move is to make this deal open. I changed it's name to Hard-Up.
Yea, I know, calm down....but I'm pissed :evil: :evil: :evil:

My wife is helping. We attached the cover. Next we tried to pull it open. It's half way there, and that's it. The leg slide/lock pin assy will not go all the way up the legs, and the scissor sides won't open all the way. I bent 4 to 6 arms trying to force it. I'm at a loss as to what to try next, other than take it bad to SAMs Club.
Model Embassy II 10' x10'

JamesB said:
There was a recall a while back on the Embassy canopies. Some of the bolts were assembled too tight. Take it back and see if they have the Encore model. I have one of those and it has not failed me in the last 4 years.

James.

James, your the man....that seems exactly what the problem is. I sent an email to ezup...lets see what their response will be, if any.
Thanks dude

Who's the Putz that said Vigara :evil: :evil: :D

The new Ez-Ups are tight for sure. We have to get on the inside and push the top supports up to get it to open. After the material stretches it will get easier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom