My exchange gift...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Came home from Fla to my exchange gift from KYBlueBBQ. 3 different Billy Bones rubs, dales steak sesoning and other assorted goodies..thanks Scott !

Killer!!!.. That was a fun exchange program.. Time for another raffle?

I hope that shirt will fit ya!

That Dales is great on Chops and Deer... just dont forget to thin it 60-70% with water.. Good on Chicken too!

I'd never seen anybody on this board talk about billy bone's rubs.. they are great IMO.. I use them on alot of my Q.. Havent tried the beefmaster yet...

Hope you'll let me know what ya think when you get around to tryin some of that stuff!

Again, sorry for it bein after the new year before the box got there..

Billy Bones rubs are one of the premier rubs on the market... you'd be surprised how many teams, restaurants, and other entities, use his stuff.. I like his Beef rub, but usually cut it with a little turbinado sugar..

I forget which is which in regard to his competition rub, and original, but one is made to put on meat overnight, and the other is only supposed to be put on meat like 4 hours before you use.. I'll find out and get back to you on that ...

I love a never ending Christmas. Great score.

KY, the trivia question of the day on the local news was "What state is the Blue Grass State?" I thought about you. ;)

Yeah, the comp stuff is for the short time... Ive been using the heck outta my supply...gotta order more soon!

His sauce is killer too - Had the pleasure of eating some of Billy's Q a couple months ago...man it was good!!

Bill - Hope you got the question right!

john pen said:
Came home from Fla to my exchange gift from KYBlueBBQ. 3 different Billy Bones rubs, dales steak sesoning and other assorted goodies..thanks Scott !

Dayum--I'm a native Kentuckian and I would LOVE to have that stuff. Congrats on the great haul.

By the way--the Dale's seasoning is AWESOME. I love it on venison. Remember--a little goes a long way.

Back
Top Bottom