My Dad Passed Away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
My Dad, Ellwood, passed away Wednesday evening, he was 81 years old. I loved my Dad very much, something he knew but I didn't tell him often enough. He will be sorely missed.

He had the normal aches and pains you would expect being 81, but he was in relatively good health. We played 18 holes of golf a week ago Sunday...a game he loved. He didn't hit the ball very far these days but he never missed a fairway off the tee all day. An accomplishment I haven't mastered yet.

It appears that while getting the trash ready to take out, something happened and he sat down in a chair in the garage and according to the ME probably suffered a massive heart attack.

If you could remember him in your thoughts and prayers it would be greatly appreciated.

Bruce my prayers are with you & your family.
I lost my Dad at 79 similarly. He was living each day independently
& in relatively good health & spirits. I know you will cherish the times
you shared together. God Bless

Lost my dad 2 years ago at age 65 so no metter the age its always tough .... he was in the air force so I got a tattoo to remember him by...our prayers are with your family...

tat.jpg

So sorry to read of your loss Bruce. Our most sincere condolences to you and your family. Prayers will be said for all of you.

Sorry to hear of your loss Bruce......remember the good times and think of your father everytime you're on the golf course!!

My condolences.. I'l be praying for yall...Holler if you need a friend to talk to.

Bruce, So sorry to hear of your and your Families loss.
Prayers for you and your family forthcoming.
dj

Back
Top Bottom