My D Drive is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Ummm, ever hear of "back up" ? I'm dumber than a box of rocks with puters and do it. Sorry Greg, but I got to say it. DUMB ASS!

I'm sorry...I didn't mention that I use Carbonite.com so yes EVERYTHING is backed up...

Awaiting apology!

Just saying it pissed me off...

My son has tacken the hard disc/s out of the drive & put it in another drive housing & saved all the files before :shock: You gotta have the same brand/type drives to do this. & when your done the good drive you swaped your disc plater/s into is no longer reliable. But this is cheaper than paying a data recovery service :D You can also save the warranty void stickers & stick em in fun places, new car dash ect...

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":25g2v4yt]Ummm, ever hear of "back up" ? I'm dumber than a box of rocks with puters and do it. Sorry Greg, but I got to say it. DUMB ASS!

I'm sorry...I didn't mention that I use Carbonite.com so yes EVERYTHING is backed up...

Awaiting apology!

Just saying it pissed me off...[/quote:25g2v4yt]
So, Your just pissed? :LOL: Been there. BTW Whats up with BBQ radio? Spin some tunes dude!

One of the 3 hard drives in my tower...it houses most of my important stuff concerning the forum and the podcast stuff.

Seriously now, it's never a good thing to discuss computer equipment on a forum dedicated to smoking of any kind. Bad juju.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom