MVP Winner is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Captain Morgan...as voted by you the members of the board.

Congratulations Captain!!

I would would like to thank all of you that voted...I hope even more people vote next month.

Wear the crown well Captain...you deserve it! :!:

Congrats Cappy on the MVP! Thanks for sharing your experience of your first Comp with us, we were definitely rooting for you to win! You did us proud, especially going at it alone!

A big "Atta Boy" from right down the road. Congrats, Capt.! Part of your prize package includes a case of Rev. Marvin's. Will be delivered at your convenience.
Rev.Jr.

Woodman said:
Good Job Jim! Now, get a life! :!:

From a guy with over a 1000 posts!!! :grin:

Thanks, but I think the award should go to whoever has been the most
helpful, and that ain't me.

I still consider myself somewhere between moderate and whatever the next level is as a smoker/griller, and often turn here for advice on cooks.

Now, with that said, I'm formulating a business plan for my own restaurant here in Myrtle. It's a long shot, but the details and process should be interesting! I know many of us have thought about it. Raine is helping even though she's very busy getting ready for her own opening!

Thanks to all who voted! If it was unanimous, I know I voted for the right person!

Greg...where's my check?

Do us all a favor, if you get your own Q-joint, you have to promise to play a better mix of music than you do now, OK.

Congrats, Jim, well deserved!!!!!!!

Raine the link worked, and I spent all weekend working on a plan. When I get it finished, I'll send to you to peruse....I know you're not busy right now!!! :grin:

Considering the market I'm in (Myrtle Beach, 13 million tourists a year, heavy retirement population), standard American/Southern is my first choice, but that much is still in the air. I don't want to be a theme restaurant, maybe just open for breakfast lunch. I might serve bbq, but it would a place with a full menu that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Lots of work to be done!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom