Movie Night With Surfinsapo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
If you have an Apple TV you can enjoy You Tube on your big screen. When the wife is away BBQ is just about all I watch.
Just wanted to say thanks Sapo for all the great flix. My favorite is the ABTs. Every holiday I have to stuff about 80 of them things. When I saw the video, I made em at a party and now the whole family is addicted.

Thanks again buddy!

bbquzz said:
We need to get SS on the Food Network ... Great lookin' setup TT.

I totally agree. Don't even get me started on that weak network! I quit watching and simply gave up when Down Home with the Neeles was advertised as a bbq show :evil: There are so many horrible shows on that channel. Can’t they squeeze one half hour show that is real!
We need Sapo, BBQweb.com and the other greats on a show! I want to see some rough dude in his yard cooken the way we cook. Not Bobby Flay cooking some she she dish that I wouldn't cook in a million years. Anyway I'll stop now :)

californiagrillin said:
You can also enjoy YouTube on your big screen if you have a Bluray player that offers youtube, netflix, blockbuster and pandora. AppleTV is great though.

I'm in the market for all that. Can you reccomend a blue ray player. I'm looken for netflix mostly. Pandora would be great too sinc I have an account there.

I live accros the pond on the east and my setup is simple, a tv with a Wii hooked up.
A buddy connected my Wii to the interwebs and now I can watch everything from Youtube on my tv. It's not THE BEST way, but it works.
I'm subscribed to SS and JB and everytime they post something, I automaticly am redirected to there newest episode.

That's pretty neat... Thanks for the props!!! JB is the God Father of Youtube cookin though!!!

surfinsapo said:
That's pretty neat... Thanks for the props!!! JB is the God Father of Youtube cookin though!!!
True, but I can go to ... while I let my kids to watch your vids, and think it's okay.

With JB... I LMAO but I do have to keep in mind that she's only 12.

Frankvw said:
surfinsapo said:
True, but I can go to ... while I let my kids to watch your vids, and think it's okay.

You have a point Sir... Glad the whole family can enjoy.... ;)

surfinsapo said:
Frankvw said:
surfinsapo said:

You have a point Sir... Glad the whole family can enjoy.... ;)

And the whole family loves them buffalo turds! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom