More dog pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
john pen said:
Here's my little guy, Jake..aka "ratdog"...

And this is the big guy..Wyatt....128 lbs of rotti / choc lab mix....

Sorry, I already forgot how to do the fancy smansy posting thing with words...whatever...

I love all dogs, but John that Rotti/Lab mix is a very good looking dog!!!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":280h5n5w]wasn't me...

Nobody fessing up! Oh well, I'll never catch up to Finney at this rate! :LOL:[/quote:280h5n5w]

Rumor has it the Finney has the god-like power button to delete ;) A moderator in disguise....to make sure Nick never catches up :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":l70po9ic]Here's my little guy, Jake..aka "ratdog"...

And this is the big guy..Wyatt....128 lbs of rotti / choc lab mix....

Sorry, I already forgot how to do the fancy smansy posting thing with words...whatever...

I love all dogs, but John that Rotti/Lab mix is a very good looking dog!!![/quote:l70po9ic]

Thanks Larry...He's an awesome pup..He's a little over a year old and very gentle, especially with my grand daughter who loves to climb on him. They're pals and play together all the time.

DATsBBQ said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":kw3b9tdf]wasn't me...

Nobody fessing up! Oh well, I'll never catch up to Finney at this rate! :LOL:

Rumor has it the Finney has the god-like power button to delete ;) A moderator in disguise....to make sure Nick never catches up :LOL:[/quote:kw3b9tdf]

This would be Finney
4.gif
if that were true! :LOL:
4.gif
:LOL:
4.gif

Those are my sons shoes, He bought em like dat. Both dem jeeps were a pile O trash when them boys got em. My boy is the mechanic (takes after his pop) They done a frame off restoration on both & rebuilt evething the
complete powertrain, electrical, body work, lift kits every part n part on them tings were removed cleaned rebuilt or replaced I'm talkin motor tranny diffs. ect... The lime 1 got a V8 & lemmon a big 6. After I showed my boy how to rebuild & set up diffs. he's now done over 10. He's in collage & wants to be a dentist

007bond-jb said:
After I showed my boy how to rebuild & set up diffs. he's now done over 10. He's in collage & wants to be a dentist

"Doc, it isn't that we're unhappy with Johnny's new braces. We just never saw any that had the roll bars and the shock absorbers." :D

Larry D. said:
[quote="007bond-jb":b84kxs0l]After I showed my boy how to rebuild & set up diffs. he's now done over 10. He's in collage & wants to be a dentist

"Doc, it isn't that we're unhappy with Johnny's new braces. We just never saw any that had the roll bars and the shock absorbers." :D[/quote:b84kxs0l]

NOW THAT THERE IS FUNNY, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom