Moose Meat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Griff, guy at the bar tried to tell me that any super market in Alaska has moose meat for sale. I called bull $hit. What's the deal. (I have five bucks riding on this) can ya help me out?
Thanks
Chris

Pigs, you win $5. The sale of game is unlawful with certain exceptions none of which refer to moose. See Alaska Statute 16.05.920(a). See also Shepard v. State, Dept. of Fish and Game, 897 P.2d 33 (Alaska 1995).

Unfortunately, my bill for legal services exceeds the $5 you won.

BTW, I've lived in Alaska for 39 years and have never seen moose meat in a grocery store.

Griff said:
Pigs, you win $5. The sale of game is unlawful with certain exceptions none of which refer to moose. See Alaska Statute 16.05.920(a). See also Shepard v. State, Dept. of Fish and Game, 897 P.2d 33 (Alaska 1995).

BTW, I've lived in Alaska for 39 years and have never seen moose meat in a grocery store.
I'll send you a blank check, just fill it out for what I owe ya. ;) :LOL:
Thanks
Chris

Griff said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8)

Back
Top Bottom