Moonshine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I hope this aint some kinda penalty group type deal. I am fixing to click. PS edit I did click and those folks are highway robbery exspurts like Best Buy etc. I got a pal who built the valved model from http://www.moonshine-still.com. He say it works great. He even has kin who is phds in chemistry and injuneering etc. and they all looked at the plans and give a thumbs up. Cost about fifty bucks in materials..then it take somebody who knows ^hit from Shineola to solder it together. Print up the how to section and hand it to your plumber along with a hundred dollar bill. He will get you in bizness. It just soldering copper and find the big beer keg blah blah blah. If Mr. Fixit dont get on the stick I am fixing to call the plumber. He is a great guy. Always cuts us some slack because we are seasoned citizens etx.

Dang Bob..now I am fully convinced. You and I tend to stay on the same page. lol. Did you tend to be gripey back in the old days? I recall some guy named Bob who was pretty lippy. Sure it wasnt you whew.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom