Mommy's supper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
I started eatin lots of fruit thursday and friday :LOL: . Saturday through today had the stomach bug :cry: . I bet I havent had 1000 calories in 3 days. Anyway, since we had snow and cold mommy wanted some Swamp Stew, brunswick stew with my twist. She said it was really good. Bigwheel, no crockpot, I browned the meat first! :LOL: Simmered uncovered for 30 minutes to reduce, then covered for about 45 to tenderize.

img_182070_0_fa9540745435dfc68a7a7fccd06e60dc.jpg

img_182070_1_f55c8bdf473cf91598d7cb240a02eb56.jpg

Puff said:
Looks damn good!
And your twist is.....

A bottle of Pee Dee River Swamp Sauce! If you start with smoked brisket and smoked chicken, you have a damn fine stew. The bbq sauce gives it a nice twangy kick.

swampsauce said:
Puff said:
Looks damn good!
And your twist is.....

A bottle of Pee Dee River Swamp Sauce! If you start with smoked brisket and smoked chicken, you have a damn fine stew. The bbq sauce gives it a nice twangy kick.
9* here and I just happen to have a bottle of Swamp Sauce. I know what I'm making tomorrow.

mar52 said:
You sure your bug wasn't all that fruit?

Yes, the big kid has it, and now the baby has it. I guess next it will be the middle kid and mommy next. :evil:

swampsauce said:
mar52 said:
You sure your bug wasn't all that fruit?

Yes, the big kid has it, and now the baby has it. I guess next it will be the middle kid and mommy next. :evil:

I got it too just last night. Sore achey....It was beautiful 75* today and I was walkin around the house with my bomber jacket on - I was freezin'.
My neighbors had it then my son now me and next like you said the wife and daughter. :evil:

Well, guess who was up half the night with their head in a trash can..........
Yep, mommy and the middle kid. 5 people in 4 days. oh the humanity!!!
well off to the store, toilet paper, gatoraide, and pink stuff. :cry:

swampsauce said:
Well, guess who was up half the night with their head in a trash can..........
Yep, mommy and the middle kid. 5 people in 4 days. oh the humanity!!!
well off to the store, toilet paper, gatoraide, and pink stuff. :cry:

Dont forget the Sucrets or Halls candy. We so far have had really bad sore throat to go along with it.

Back
Top Bottom