Mock Rib Sandwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks easy enough for even me, I think I'll give that one a try. The real question is ... what did Cathryn think of it, she was the MacRib fan? ;)

She liked them a lot, but she did say to use less pepper next time! But she ate it all, so that is all that needs to be said for me!!! LOL Thanks for watching, let me know how you like it when you give it a go!

Got a whole loin in the refrigerator, just went to the Kitchen Collection and bought a tenderizer. Something I should have had years ago or taken my mothers. Picked up fresh buns. Thanks for the post. Looking forward to tomorrow if the snow lets up, going to do them on the Acorn.

Moved! Are you happy now?
No, not really.

Might as well Un-Sticky the BBQ is BBQ/Grilling is Grilling thread if we quit caring about putting things in their proper subject areas.;)

Or we could just stop using all the different sub-forums all together. Maybe make it like the old BBQ/Basso forum. I know Bigwheel would like that.:confused::axe: :snakeman:

No, not really.

Might as well Un-Sticky the BBQ is BBQ/Grilling is Grilling thread if we quit caring about putting things in their proper subject areas.;)

Or we could just stop using all the different sub-forums all together. Maybe make it like the old BBQ/Basso forum. I know Bigwheel would like that.:confused::axe: :snakeman:

If we make it like the Basso forum, we will have to ban Bigwheel! ;););)

img_255874_0_8fc146956f4fc7f502d54fe41f84846f.jpg

img_255874_1_5ae974d6db12f757955c7f2f09838d0f.jpg

Before and after on the Acorn, Came out very good but next time will tenderize more.

It was very good, needed something though, was thinking slaw next time. Sorry haven't had a McRibb. Don't do much in the way of fast food. Not even sure if they offer them here and now that I know what they are made of I never will.

It was very good, needed something though, was thinking slaw next time. Sorry haven't had a McRibb. Don't do much in the way of fast food. Not even sure if they offer them here and now that I know what they are made of I never will.

Nice job Animal! The McRibs have BBQ sauce, onions and pickles on them. Slaw would be fantastic! I love slaw on pork sandwiches of any kind!

If we make it like the Basso forum, we will have to ban Bigwheel! ;););)

Dang yall know how to hurt folks feelings huh? sniff sniff. Wonder do anybody know if the young man is still with us? He was 75 back when he decided to go berserk on us innocent bystanders..and that was a while back. If he is still around he got to be getting purty long in the tooth. Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom