Missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rag said:
Where's Surfinsapo been?
I'm here bro.. My work hours are messed up..Plus I kinda became an Admin for another forum... But I quit.. I hate babysitting Grown men... ;) Banning is kind of fun till they want to fight..LOL.. I'll be cookin and postin like never before in 1 more month... I Love all my BBQ friends!! You all taught me everything about BBQ.. I'm not sure which of yall I am going to will my pits too yet.. We don't have kids, so maybe the good boys in N.Y.... :D

thanks for asking about me bro...

SSGT mean: surfin Sapo Greek Texan... Jb's idea btw... :LOL:

Hey Rag is that your bike. You do much riding. My wife and I do a good bit of riding when the weather is permitting. She rides her own bike. Kinda independent.

Tannehill Kid said:
Hey Rag is that your bike. You do much riding. My wife and I do a good bit of riding when the weather is permitting. She rides her own bike. Kinda independent.
Lotsa riders here.

xmas04-200.jpg

--John

Any Dirt Bike Riders?

Any of you BBQ fanatics ride dirt bikes? I ride a KTM 525 EXC, my wife’s on a Yamaha TTR 125, my daughter’s on a Honda 150 and the boy rides a Suzuki KX85.

Tannehill Kid said:

Yeah, that's my ride. You have weather that's not good riding in LA?
Rode from Tex to Fla along the coast and loved it. Cool thing about your state is when you take a break, there is good food waiting.

Puff said:
Glad to see you back around Sapo! :D

Here's my pride and joy. 8)

Got er tricked out Puff. Looks like a Fat Boy except for the front wheel. Is that a King/Queen seat? Looks old time chopper with the bitch sittin high.

This is a picture of my bike taken on a trip in colorado a couple of years ago.(screamin eagle fat boy) I'll find a pic of wifes bike and send it up

Rag said:
Puff said:
Glad to see you back around Sapo! :D

Here's my pride and joy. 8)

Got er tricked out Puff. Looks like a Fat Boy except for the front wheel. Is that a King/Queen seat? Looks old time chopper with the bitch sittin high.
96' Heritage. All stock except for the motor....beefed up a little.
The wife loves the seat. She can see over my head while we're ridin'.
I'm putting on some 16 in. apehangers in a few weeks. :D
Mighty fine lookin' scoot ya' have yourself 8)

I know what you mean about the engine. I got off a 1200 Sportster and onto the softail. I couldn't believe how doggie it was on the ride home from the dealer. The gears wound up like a car.
Added open pipes, hotter cam with timkin bearing, single fire ignition and an S&S carb. Gunslinger seat and 15" bars, plus Kuriryocton Spurs.
Shits an gits now,

Rag said:

I know what you mean about the engine. I got off a 1200 Sportster and onto the softail. I couldn't believe how doggie it was on the ride home from the dealer. The gears wound up like a car.
Added open pipes, hotter cam with timkin bearing, single fire ignition and an S&S carb. Gunslinger seat and 15" bars, plus Kuriryocton Spurs.
Shits an gits now,
The screamin eagle I have is a 103hp and turned 92 hp out of the box. I turned the guys loose on it at the Harley shop (cams,programer,pipes and a few other things) and it is turning a true 101 hp and a 102#s of toqure. you talk about something fun to ride.

Rag said:

Shits an gits now,
Stepped off the same bike you did and had the same "doggie" problem. :shock: Did the cam and ignition trick. Still have to get the open pipes and S&S 8)

Puff said:
Rag said:

Shits an gits now,
Stepped off the same bike you did and had the same "doggie" problem. :shock: Did the cam and ignition trick. Still have to get the open pipes and S&S 8)

Puff, a cheaper route to carb is to have the stock unit fitted with a Thunger Slide kit and re-jet. I went that route and was very happy with it. Then not being able to stop screwing around I put an SS on. I went through a ton of aggravation with the SS. It's great at wide open, but touchy to get right at low rmp street use. Mine is tuned now, but I'd go back to the stock/TS unit.
Tannehill.....you have some serious power there. You could tow a Klose pit with that. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom