Miracle Whip or Hellmans? yo favorite Mayo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pay attention BOY!!! MAKE YOUR OWN DAMM MYNASS,,, WTF's WRONG WITH YOU GUYS??? I know yall don't know how... Huh? I guess Imahafta do a video on mustards katsups mynass wostershire & what ever the crap else. Can yall really cook stuff? or yall just postin images ya found on da web BOY!!! At least you see me really cookin, when I'm still standin :) :eek: :idea: lets see more of yall for real, cooking, with photos...
BOY! Allrite i'm playin round Boy just joke'in round.. I had a bnch of POps today

My wife requires Dukes. We used to have to drive 600 miles to her parents house and buy 6 jars of Dukes at the Bi Lo there. Now They finally sell it here. We must have only gone for the mayo because we don't hardly visit them no more :shock: .

007bond-jb said:
Pay attention BOY!!! MAKE YOUR OWN DAMM MYNASS,,, WTF's WRONG WITH YOU GUYS??? I know yall don't know how... Huh? I guess Imahafta do a video on mustards katsups mynass wostershire & what ever the crap else. Can yall really cook stuff? or yall just postin images ya found on da web BOY!!! At least you see me really cookin, when I'm still standin :) :eek: :idea: lets see more of yall for real, cooking, with photos...
BOY! Allrite i'm playin round Boy just joke'in round.. I had a bnch of POps today

Hey JB I would like to see how mayo is made heck might be able to put a whole new twist on it. To be honest my dear departed mother loved it so ya can say I was raised on it, but hey I am willing to try to make it. Ha a few pops myself while doing burgers on the grill this evening!!!!

I'll get to it soon, Its real easy & you can make flavored mayo too, Roasted garlic, horseradish, wine flavors ect...

Back
Top Bottom