Micheal Jackson is dead!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. I guess it's going happen to all of us someday.. In the meantime BBQ and enjoy life.. Sorry to hear this.

I'd be willing to bet that his early death was in large part due to self inflicted stress and drama. He alwasy seemed to have himself in the spot light one way or another. Maybe he'll have himself buried with the elephant man???

Actually, from a musical standpoint he really was good at what he did and a great entertainer, I have to give him his props there. As far as his personal life... :roll: :shock:

Somehow I knew that it wouldn't take long to go from MJ's death to an Obama comment. ;)

Don't worry guys - he may start a few wars and screw up the economy even worse - then it will be just like having a Republican in office. My fingers are crossed!

The real loss is Caradine!!!!

At least kids are safe now, especially his own! Actually, it's probably a blessing for his kids in many ways.....that sounds harsh, but I believe it's true.

I am a little ticked off that MJ got the headline on the front page of our local paper and Farrah got the second page of the second section.

I NEVER had any use for Michael

First report I heard was MJ was taken to a hospital. I thought he probably had a cub scout stuck in his a$$.
Good riddance to the Chicken Hawk.

An interesting observation, but one worth a thought. The headlines when Charlie Chaplin were stolen from him due to Elvis dying just after he did. Kinda the same scenerio with the headlines being stolen from Farrah because of Jacko dying just after???

Back
Top Bottom