Micheal Jackson is dead!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jackson was 100% pedophile...any straight dude with billions of dollars and hundreds of acres would not be tucking boys in a bed after a day of fun riding carousels, a straight guy with billions and acres would be tossing a lonely Hugh Hefner off his property 8 days a week from his constant complaining of stealing his playmates. :LOL:

Farrah died 3 hours before Jackson......

When she reached the Pearly Gates Farrah was granted one wish.

Farrah wished for all the children of the world to be safe......

Not long after... Jackson was dead. :LOL:

Smokey_Joe said:

I don't care who you are, that's funny. :LOL: :LOL:

Couldn't agree more. One of the greatest entertainers in our lifetimes. Too bad he got so damned weird.
RIP
dj

Uncle Bubba said:
Actually, from a musical standpoint he really was good at what he did and a great entertainer, I have to give him his props there. As far as his personal life... :roll: :shock:

DJ said:
Couldn't agree more. One of the greatest entertainers in our lifetimes. Too bad he got so damned weird.
RIP

dj

Uncle Bubba said:
Actually, from a musical standpoint he really was good at what he did and a great entertainer, I have to give him his props there. As far as his personal life... :roll: :shock:

How come when he was alive his actions were illegal, immoral and horrific?

After his death, people insist on only labeling him "weird" or "different"?

Well look at the bright side, now that he has passed he can finally accomplish something that eluded him in life, living within his means and paying off his debts. Hard to believe that someone with that kind of income could die 1/2 billion in debt. He's sure to have a good year this year with record sales as all sorts of rehashed anthologies are released. Also look for the Neverland Ranch to be turned into Graceland West. Marketers are drooling at all the money making prospects as we speak.

Smokey_Joe said:

Amen...Farrah gave to us even after she passed. SHe will be a saint.

I grew up listening to MJ and he was amazing on stage. MJ will be greatly missed in my house...everything about his music, style, etc...It all brings back so many memories of my younger years. Whatever you feel about him...or whatever jokes you want to make...I don't know what went on in his personal life. His story is tragic in my mind...as many child stars lives are tragic. One thing I know is that there are very few people in this world whose work has impacted an entire generation...MJ is one of them.

I agree with The Princess.

His music and his dancing touched the world.

I can't comment on his personal life as I was not there.

Remember the super bowl half time show? MJ jumping around with 200 little kids surrounding the stage. What moron thought that pedophile dream up.
The guy was a snake.

This one was from 1973.
<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/SogvtTPpM60&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/SogvtTPpM60&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Maybe there was a conviction which I'm not aware of, why don't you enlighten me. Not defending him as no doubt, he might be all you think, but, there's no proof, just opinions... He definitly, as in NO DOUBT got weird tho.....you know the ole saying bout opinions .....
DJ

Smokey_Joe said:
DJ said:
RIP

dj

[quote="Uncle Bubba":157qhf55]Actually, from a musical standpoint he really was good at what he did and a great entertainer, I have to give him his props there. As far as his personal life... :roll: :shock:

[/quote:157qhf55]

DJ said:
Maybe there was a conviction which I'm not aware of, why don't you enlighten me. Not defending him as no doubt, he might be all you think, but there's no proof, just opinions... He definitly, as in NO DOUBT got weird tho.....you know the ole saying bout opinions .....
DJ

Smokey_Joe said:
DJ said:
RIP

dj

[quote="Uncle Bubba":29uu5v2e]Actually, from a musical standpoint he really was good at what he did and a great entertainer, I have to give him his props there. As far as his personal life... :roll: :shock:

[/quote:29uu5v2e]

Let some creepy dude in his 40's that admittingly craves little boys
in his bed spend some time with your kids or grand kids.

No proof? NO PROOF? He invited COUNTLESS numbers of young
children into his bed and "sleepovers" with him and paid
20 MILLION dollars to one family and MILLIONS to others just to
drop charges...pay offs are a LOT more then "just opinions", as
you say.

........ An innocent person wouldn't pay one red cent under
accusations like that, never mind crazy amounts in the millions!

When you have to pay people off because of your poor judgment,
then you have a prob...MJ himself admitted he let that little boy
sleep naked in his bed and they often took showers together,
Naked??!!? Doesn't sound like a totally false lawsuit to me.
Sounds like somebody liked being around naked little boys,
ALOT! Ahhhhh... but he wasn't "convicted"...so that make
everything ALL BETTER.......

I will quit my end of this discussion now because I have nothing
to prove or defend. All I know is the world was just the tiniest bit
safer for children the morning of June 26th,2009

He was a disgusting self-mutilated monster and if being dead
washes away what he did to little boys than that's RIDICULOUS.

What's the difference between Walt Disney films and Michael Jackson?

Disney films can still touch little children...........

Michael Jackson RIP (Really Important Pedophile)

What is the difference between a grocery bag and Michael Jackson?

One is made of white plastic and is dangerous to children, and the other you carry groceries in.

What did Neverland Ranch and K-Mart have in common?

Little boys pants were always 1/2 off

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom