Michael Jackson verdict has been reached

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
The real issue here is the LOSERS outside the courtroom, no!??

Do they have nothing better to do...at all???? These people do not know MJ and are crying like it was their mother or father or sister was the one that just beat a prison sentence...does anyone else find that completely disturbing???? :-X :-X [-o< [-o< [-o< WACKO-FANO!! :idea: :idea:

Can you believe that some woman actually went to the store and bought white doves to release when he was aquitted? I mean, that took effort! I wouldn't roll off the couch for free tickets to a Michael Jackson concert, and this woman bought doves.......incredible!!!!! 8-[ 8-[

Did anyone see the Comic the Insult Dog interview with some of the Jacko fans that were camping outside the courthouse?

Pretty funny.
Dial up users... don't even think about clicking this...it's over 10 megs!
http://poststuffx.entensity.net/061305/ ... ackson.wmv

But I'll give some of the highlights...
"Of course, until the trial is over, we will never know if he was innocent, or guilty....but there is one thing that we do know.... He's GUILTY!"
"The only thing that we know for sure that he molested was his nose."
(asking a reporter....) "On a scale of 1 to 10 ......... How old is Michael's boyfriend?

The rich white man always gets away with the crime. :razz:
I am with those who think that his fans camping out, releasing doves or whatever, are from pluto just like their super star. Billie Jean wasnt his lover, couldnt be, she was a girl!
With all of Jackos money, I bet he doesnt even own an Gator, Klose or ECB.

DaleP said:
The rich white man always gets away with the crime. :razz:
I am with those who think that his fans camping out, releasing doves or whatever, are from pluto just like their super star. Billie Jean wasnt his lover, couldnt be, she was a girl!
With all of Jackos money, I bet he doesnt even own an Gator, Klose or ECB.
:grin: =D>

ScottyDaQ said:
Did anyone see the Comic the Insult Dog interview with some of the Jacko fans that were camping outside the courthouse?

Pretty funny.
Dial up users... don't even think about clicking this...it's over 10 megs!
http://poststuffx.entensity.net/061305/ ... ackson.wmv

But I'll give some of the highlights...
"Of course, until the trial is over, we will never know if he was innocent, or guilty....but there is one thing that we do know.... He's GUILTY!"
"The only thing that we know for sure that he molested was his nose."
(asking a reporter....) "On a scale of 1 to 10 ......... How old is Michael's boyfriend?

BAD LINK SCOTTY!! :-( :-(

Back
Top Bottom