Mexican Chile Rellenos - Cooking pics & Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goo job cooker! Someone is giving JB a run for his $$...can someone please give SurfinSapo the business about having to much time on his hands please??? You guys suck!

Okay SS, here is my take on this. First of all, thanks for putting your video's on a site that I can actually watch at work. Second, I now have those on my too do list. Third, you do have too much time on your hand. NOT as much as Greg or JB but too much time. ;) How was that Greg?

But..but..but..some folks dont like chile rejlilnios. Whuts a person to do?
:LOL: Hey I know ...post us a killer S. Texas/N. Mejico cheese and onyawn enchilada recipe if you got one handy. Thanks. I will show you mine if you will show me yours:)

bigwheel

OOOOO SS I loves chillies renenos. hell I love all mex/texmex great job SS. Do ya know how to do cheek meat ???

bigwheel said:
But..but..but..some folks dont like chile rejlilnios. Whuts a person to do?
:LOL: Hey I know ...post us a killer S. Texas/N. Mejico cheese and onyawn enchilada recipe if you got one handy. Thanks. I will show you mine if you will show me yours:)

bigwheel
ok Big wheel, you go first...I have a killer Enchilada recipe ...and it's in my head..

Well as you might recall I got the double dawg dare in first. The ball is in your court. Now not trying to burden ya down here but appreciate it if they taste just like the best ones I ever got..which come from the Beverly Drive In in Whiskeyta Falls Texas back in the late 60's. Waiting with breathless anticipation on this end. Also might could use one of them good looking S. Texas brown breasted mattres thrashers to come up here and do the manuel labor too. You lucky dawg... :LOL: Thanks.

bigwheel

best ones I ever had came from a little place called Pedro's in Fayettnam, NC, a little south of Fort Bragg. Had a real bullet hole in the window for
ambience. Drove 2 hours once for lunch after I moved away.

I'm a waitin...

007bond-jb said:
OOOOO SS I loves chillies renenos. hell I love all mex/texmex great job SS. Do ya know how to do cheek meat ???

thanks JB.. I know how to do cheek meat. But it's alot easier to buy it..Kinda like your boiled crawfish. Many palces have it and it is called"Barbacoa or Carne de Cabesa" They steam the whole cow head until the lower jaw falls of and then it's pulled face meat time.... :D .. That meat is the most tender and is good in a corn totilla with "Pico de Gallo" (mixture of tomato,onion, jalepeno, celantro, salt, lime)...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom