Merry Chirstmas!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
Well, the milk and cookies are out... one is in bed the other is in the tub and headed for bed (hopefully). So, I thought I would take the time to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.

I must say, Qers are some of the best people and I believe the cream of the crop is right here on this forum.

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas and among the hustle and bustle of the day, take a moment to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. The birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

God Bless
Gary, Linda, Andrea & Alex

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!
10.gif

Merry Christmas to all!

I'd like to add one thing. Don't forget about our Service Members who are not spending the Holidays with their families and vice-versa. It brings a tear to my eye thinking about our Military waking up in a foreign land today in harms way and their children waking up without their daddy or mommy because they are protecting the United States of America. Say a prayer that they will all return home safely and be able to spend next Christmas with their families.

One of our neighbors got called up last summer..he is still over there...at some point yesterday "Santa" left a speical delivery on there doorstep...a little something for his son.....the tag was signed...from Dad with a special delivery from Santa... ;)

Merry Christmas everybody! You folks are some of the finest folks around! Thanks again for all you did while my son was serving this great country of ours!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom