Meat Loaf Madness? (HELP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
A friend just dropped off about 30 pounds of half frozen ground venison. ( his deep freezer took a powder) Think I can refreeze it? Or is it meat loaf madness time. HELP!

I would think it's like you were starting to thaw in the fridge and everything should be under 40º. I'd refreeze it 'cept for the part you want to use for sausage in May. :(

I would make big batches of meat loaf and then donate it to your local fire department. (Okay, it was a thought).

I would make large batches of meatloaf and sausage and share it with other members from Western NY 8-[

john pen said:
I would make large batches of meatloaf and sausage and share it with other members from Western NY 8-[
Now yer talkin' ! [-o<

That sounded good so I decided to fire up the WSM :eek: and do some meat loaf for dinner on it. I’m doing a modified Griff loaf, and an Italian loaf stuffed with salami, cheese, and roasted red peppers, instead of adding ketchup as a binder I used spaghetti sauce. It’ll try to get some pics.

The Joker said:
[quote="john pen":1fmvj7nj]I would make large batches of meatloaf and sausage and share it with other members from Western NY 8-[
Now yer talkin' ! [-o<[/quote:1fmvj7nj]

Western NY, not eastern Canada! [-X

Back
Top Bottom