McCain pics Alaska's Governor For VP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the link Helen. I never heard of her until today.

She is also a Moose hunter and the runner up in the 1984 Miss Alaska contest.

Kloset BBQR said:
Thanks for the link Helen. I never heard of her until today.

She is also a Moose hunter and the runner up in the 1984 Miss Alaska contest.

And you call yourself a conservative :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

Diva Q said:
:roll:
hmmm don't remember anyone saying that about previous vps

wonder why>?????

Well probably until now with the exception of Geraldine Ferraro, they've all been men and Geraldine wasn't exactly a looker.

Diva, face it men are so easy to understand. We're all very shallow and are only interested in three or four things ok maybe five if you count electronics and cars. :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Diva Q":16z4tskt]:roll:
hmmm don't remember anyone saying that about previous vps

wonder why>?????

Well probably until now with the exception of Geraldine Ferraro, they've all been men and Geraldine wasn't exactly a looker.

Diva, face it men are so easy to understand. We're all very shallow and are only interested in three or four things ok maybe five if you count electronics and cars. :LOL:[/quote:16z4tskt]

:LOL:

wittdog said:
Seems like there is always an oil connection.....

Lets hope so, I can't run my pick up on wind mills.
Maybe we'll get some decent trim in the Whitehouse. :roll:

I find it interesting that McCain slams Obama for his lack of foreign policy experience and then picks her as his running mate. Some one who has less experience than his opponet. WTF??? Nothing like the world of politics to use others for your gain!!!

I disagree she has more experience than Obama. She has executive level experience running a complex state whereas Obama has been running for President since he was elected Senator with no executive experience.

18 million Hillary voters are going to love this pick!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom