Maverick ET-75 Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Hey guys,
I just received an update from Maverick Housewares regarding the ET-75's delivery timeframe. Unfortunately now they're saying it's going to be the end of March. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone. If anyone who pre-ordered the Maverick ET-75 would prefer to not wait and receive a full refund please e-mail me at wolferub@gmail.com . Thank you all for your patience and again, I'm sorry. I was going by what I was told........

All outstanding orders will be shipped immediately once we receive them via USPS Priority mail.

Thanks

Larry Wolfe said:
Hey guys,
I just received an update from Maverick Housewares regarding the ET-75's delivery timeframe. Unfortunately now they're saying it's going to be the end of March. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone. If anyone who pre-ordered the Maverick ET-75 would prefer to not wait and receive a full refund please e-mail me at wolferub@gmail.com . Thank you all for your patience and again, I'm sorry. I was going by what I was told........

All outstanding orders will be shipped immediately once we receive them via USPS Priority mail.

Thanks

Thanks for being a Stand-Up Merchant 8) :D

DATsBBQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Hey guys,

Thanks

Notice that Bruce is a stand up customer, too. :roll:

DATsBBQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Hey guys,

Thanks

That was funny dats, mean but funny!

Nick Prochilo said:
DATsBBQ said:
Larry Wolfe":1zzxdsch]Hey guys said:
wolferub@gmail.com[/email] . Thank you all for your patience and again, I'm sorry. I was going by what I was told........

Thanks

That was funny dats, mean but funny![/quote:1zzxdsch]

I just caught onto that! It was pretty darn funny!

Larry Wolfe said:
Nick Prochilo":1gxn3xlr][quote=DATsBBQ][quote="Larry Wolfe":1gxn3xlr]Hey guys said:
wolferub@gmail.com[/email] . Thank you all for your patience and again, I'm sorry. I was going by what I was told........

Thanks

That was funny dats, mean but funny![/quote:1gxn3xlr]

I just caught onto that! It was pretty darn funny![/quote:1gxn3xlr]

Truth be told, I don't get the joke. Serious. I was trying to give a compliment.

Back
Top Bottom