Lunch yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
Good old BLT

img_180701_0_528f4b0d67ac4d48a7d67961a025d9d7.jpg

img_180701_1_bbc098d27f87ce95dba00b8759e77fbb.jpg

BLT With E

I was at Bob Evans the other day and saw an item on the menu that caught my eye. It was a BLT with fired egg. I tired it and was surprised at the combination. Was good.

Well everthing was fixing to fall right into place on this deal and assumung you using real Mayo instead of Muracle Whup...home growed tomaters etc. then I happens to spot some odd looking seeds in the bread. Everybody knows BLT's should be made on toasted Mrs Bairds 100 percent whole wheat and I aint never seen any weird looking seeds like that in there. Whut is up here? Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well everthing was fixing to fall right into place on this deal and assumung you using real Mayo instead of Muracle Whup...home growed tomaters etc. then I happens to spot some odd looking seeds in the bread. Everybody knows BLT's should be made on toasted Mrs Bairds 100 percent whole wheat and I aint never seen any weird looking seeds like that in there. Whut is up here? Thanks.

bigwheel

Real Mayo, no MW allowed in the house BW. That's Arnold's rye bread, comes with or without seeds - I like them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom