LSU Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See if you cajuns can hang with USC!!!
http://www.celebritycheckers.com/go-bcs-tigers/

ReggieBushAnim2.gif

surfinsapo said:
knine said:
the Tigers got a big one this weekend in VT .

who USC plays the little sisters of the poor ? :damnfunny
Brady, Raise your hand before you talk in here.... BOY!!! [smilie=a_fro.gif]

hey SS

what's the opposite of above me ? [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif]

now dont get upset with the facts . i will raise my hand to keep talking the facts if i need to .

knine said:
surfinsapo said:
knine said:
the Tigers got a big one this weekend in VT .

who USC plays the little sisters of the poor ? :damnfunny
Brady, Raise your hand before you talk in here.... BOY!!! [smilie=a_fro.gif]

hey SS

what's the opposite of above me ? [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif]

now dont get upset with the facts . i will raise my hand to keep talking the facts if i need to .
That was for yesterday but you left.. Today you can talk.. Did you go here? http://www.celebritycheckers.com/go-bcs-tigers/

yes i did . i am not really into playing checkers .

Reggie did not look to good last night , well that whole saints team looked like poo .

knine said:
yes i did . i am not really into playing checkers .

Reggie did not look to good last night , well that whole saints team looked like poo .
Yeah, they pissed me off.. Payton Maning is just too smart.. that dude changes the plays like crazy and messes with the minds of defenses.. Saints better not play around anymore.. Just to let you know...the LSU computer checker player kicked my butt... :cry:

Bruce B said:
I hear Appalachian State has a pretty tough team this year. :roll:
they made the cover of Sports Illustrated.. they beat Michigan.... Crazy

USC has a pretty tough schedule -- but not this week. They have a bye. Next week they play Nebraska in Lincoln.

UCLA plays BYU this week at the Rose Bowl. We should have a better idea of whether the Bruins are for real after BYU than after (ptui!) Stanford. Next week, as part of their Joseph Smith Memorial Monogamy tour, the Bruins play the Utes in Salt Lake. The poor Utes are so screwed this year.

Cal plays Colorado State this week and Loozey Anna Teche next week. Colorado State won't be a walkover. They lost a really tough game on the road last week by 1 point. But they can't keep up with Cal's offense, while their own is kind of one dimensional. The Bears have a real shot at going #1 this year. Their D is better than they showed against Tennessee, and the offense is as fast as any I've ever seen. Add to the speed, a smart efficient quarterback with a bug gun, and Tedford's play calling. They're a threat to score every time they touch the ball. Special teams are incredible -- with DeSaun the Heisman and Jahvid the Jet returning kicks. And the game against SC is at Strawberry.

IMO, for overall team quality and strength of schedule, the Pac 10 and the SEC are the toughest conferences in the country.

Rich

knine said:
[smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] LSU [smilie=a_bravo.gif]
Where you been? Man that game was good!!! Yall little running back is awesome.. I call him mighty mouse.. He's an olympic sprinter... If USC and LSU stay undefeated it's going to be a shoot out at O.K. Coral!! :shock:

surfinsapo said:
knine said:
Where you been? Man that game was good!!! Yall little running back is awesome.. I call him mighty mouse.. He's an olympic sprinter... If USC and LSU stay undefeated it's going to be a shoot out at O.K. Coral!! :shock:

sorry my home CPU is out so the only one i have is this one at work . i took monday off too so that is why i am just getting to this today .

Trenten is a monster . he passed up to chance to be in the olympics to be a national champ .

that defence is hell to BOY . 7 points in two games, 1 sec game and the 9th ranked team . bring it BOY!

knine said:
surfinsapo said:
knine said:

sorry my home CPU is out so the only one i have is this one at work . i took monday off too so that is why i am just getting to this today .

Trenten is a monster . he passed up to chance to be in the olympics to be a national champ .

that defence is hell to BOY . 7 points in two games, 1 sec game and the 9th ranked team . bring it BOY!
I don't want to count my chickens before the eggs hatch... :shock:

I don't know about LSU, but SC has 4 legit top 25 teams in its schedule, maybe 5. Nebraska, Washington, Oregon State, UCLA and Cal.

Cal's offense is so good they're still hiding the passing game. Jeebus are they fast. And the Bears -- a good revenge school -- will play the Trojans in Berkeley with revenge on their minds. Go Bears! Still, USC has a better overall team, I think. They've got a better defense for one thing, and a great ball control offense -- at least on paper. They looked out of sync in their opener.

Oregon can light it up like a pinball machine. Washington is a good team that came off a bad couple of years and got itself a professional coach. UCLA is just solid. The Bruins were good but snake-bit last year. This year they have tons of returning starters.

Cal aside, that's one tough schedule and it's going to be difficult for the Trojans to stay undefeated. And back to Cal, a lot of people on the Coast think SC - Cal has a good shot as being the real national championship game. Me among them.

USC plays a resurgent Nebraska on Saturday. Let's see if can play up to their hype.

Rich

i will never count my chicks before they hatch . just saying that they have a hell of a defence .

LSU plays in the SEC so that is hard in itself let alone the other non-SEC teams they play .

just of the record i like LSU and want them to win . but as far as my team is OK Sonners . my mother went there so i do as my mother says and that is to cheer for Boomer Sooners [smilie=orange.gif]

Unity said:
Bruce B said:
I hear Appalachian State has a pretty tough team this year. :roll:
I keep hoping the Illini will beat up on the Wolverines while they're down, but I ain't taking no bets.

--John 8)

Oh c'mon John, pile on, everyone else is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom