lot of good eats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
My oldest son used a rifle I gave him a few years ago to fill his Oregon elk cow tag. The rifle is a Winchester pre 64 Model 70 30.06. The elk gutted, skinned, head off weighed 350 pounds. A lot of good eats. And wittdog, a lot of it is going to turn into sausage. Mkaes a dad proud.

Attachments

• IMG_20130221_080045 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_20130221_080045 (Medium).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Surely you did not pass off Old Dropper? gasp...If so a proud heritage was passed on. If not..forget it was mentioned. Hope you still got enough firepower left over to bring hot Moose Liver to Sarah? I would not like to run short on that kinda stuff. How did Todd do in the big snow moochine race? Us great unwashed masses like to keep track of the affairs of famous folks stuff ya know? Its best to get the news direct from the hosses mouth etc.

Last edited:
Jeff, I still have Old Dropper. I am not done with it just yet.

As far as the Iron Dog race, Sarah's honey was fourth into Nome. There are on the way to Fairbanks now and haven't heard who is leading today. We have our annual Fur Rondezvous going on right now in Anchorage, and the World Championship sprint sled dog races this weekend. A sprint is 25 miles.

Jeff, I still have Old Dropper. I am not done with it just yet.

As far as the Iron Dog race, Sarah's honey was fourth into Nome. There are on the way to Fairbanks now and haven't heard who is leading today. We have our annual Fur Rondezvous going on right now, and the World Championship sprint sled dog races this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom