Looks like we did it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I scrolled down to the bottom of the forum this morning and found the 1,000th registered member!

Thanks to everyone for making this forum a success! Hopefully, with the launch of the radio station in a few weeks, it will grow even more and put us in to a new level.

Thanks again, everyone!! :D

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=muffin.gif] [smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif]

Greg Rempe said:
I scrolled down to the bottom of the forum this morning and found the 1,000th registered member!

Yes, but... this is sort of tempered by the fact that, according to the member list, fewer than half have ever posted a single message; 580 have posted either zero or one. To get to the 10 message "plateau" you have to go through 756 people.

Don't lurk... POST! [smilie=rlp_smilie_130.gif]

Larry D. said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":22s5hac9]I scrolled down to the bottom of the forum this morning and found the 1,000th registered member!

Yes, but... this is sort of tempered by the fact that, according to the member list, fewer than half have ever posted a single message; 580 have posted either zero or one. To get to the 10 message "plateau" you have to go through 756 people.

Don't lurk... POST! [smilie=rlp_smilie_130.gif][/quote:22s5hac9]

Okay already.... :roll:

Ya gotta understand, registered-member count is a big thing among message board administrators, a prestige and bragging rights kind of thing. [smilie=a_reading.gif]

--John 8)
(It doesn't matter if any of 'em post or not. :D )

Back
Top Bottom